LED Display Calibration System
Nova CLB 2012
Nova CLB 2012 introduction
Nova CLB is brightness/color correction system for the LED display, which is professionally developed to solve the problem of brightness/color non-uniformity of LED display. Nova CLB in conjunction with Nova LCT forms an excellent brightness/color correction solution for LED displays which can greatly improve the LED display image quality.
Nova CLB 2012 features
- 16 bits correction processing. Even the very low gray levels can be well corrected.
- Brightness variation less than ±1% and color variation less than 0.003 after correction.
- Capable of eliminating color diversity of LED lights from different manufacturing batches.
- Cabinet correction on production lines supported.
- Failed LED display correction supported.
- Correction for virtual pixel displays, arc shape display, irregular-shape displays and curtain display supported.
- Brightness loss less than 8% for color calibration.